Sunday, August 9, 2009

Red head is thinking....



Journeys are about possibilities.
They denote a change in state.
When you arrive, you are no longer the same person who departed.
You can make new friends on route or find old enemies.you may get diarrhea from eating stale samosas or cholera from drinking contaminated water.
And, dare I say it, you might even discover love.....
It's a quotation from one of the most recent well popularised books...I am pretty sure that almost everyone had watched the movie.
I've read book first and I felt quite dazed after it.
The question is what to hell am I looking for during my travelling?
Friendship?
Love?
Problems?
or my sould which has beenlost somewhere?
Maybe I feel like discovering some proper ways of life in order to feel fulfilled and purely happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment