Sunday, August 30, 2009

It’s hard to find guy who eat soap these days.For Mrs Spring it’s even harder to settle down!



I’ve just came back from my friend’s wedding party today. My high school colleagues and I met in luxurious and cosy restaurant to discuss life issues and have fun mainly. I’ve announced a contest for the word or expression that I’ve heard the most often that night.
Well, there was something about drinking, baked sausages, car wheels, unhealthy but sooo delicous cakes, indigestible pork (gross!) the newest model of condoms and to my intense suprise: settling down! Almost all of my crazy and irresponsible mates are planning to settle down!


Setttle down...What does it mean exactly?
To become calm or composed.
To begin living a stable and orderly life

To put everything into order, to plan life, to choose your home place.
When is the right time for it? When you are turning 21? 23? 34? 60? Where is the magical deadline? Who can decide about it?

It’s so deceptive, you live your live calmly, peacefully and then when you turn 2x (x = 5,6,7 or?) you realise that everyone is married(half of them divorced so whats the point fo doing that just because people expect you to), they collected money for bulding new home or flat (taken credit which must be paid every single month for next 30 years(bright version)) and getting fat due to settled in POST-Married systemŕ working, getting home, eating.watching.sleeping(WHES symptome) and becoming a bit grumpy(that adjective fully descibes me nowadays too).

Perhaps I am becoming too cruel, but!  What can I say, that’s reality of several people I know.
I am having spasms of panic when I am thinking about becoming middle aged woman with no ambitions, stucked at home with beer can sitting and complaining about life and in the same time, doing nothing to evolve and improve her life conditions....
From the other hand, we are basically animals who has the herd instincts to live in a group of people and there’s no chance to avoid it.

Everyone need to be accepted in social group where he or she belongs. No way to escape from obeying the rules that have massive impact on our lives...Your authonomy is shrinking, you become a little grey mouse, existing in enormous world, struggling with problems, making decisions and trying to make this world better for you and others.

I guess I am still too rebelious and childlish to settle down.



Life is an unpredictible gift, we won’t have the second chance to enjoy it...Appreciate it then and do what your heart is telling you, not what other people expect you to do, even though your concept of life is absolutely weird and not understandable for others!

Follow your heart and listen to your soul...


PS. Mrs Spring is my new nickname :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment