Friday, August 14, 2009

22.11. Nyah Nyah Nyah!

Two women from totally different backgrounds, extremely different culture and two opposite parts of the world were born on the same day.
Does it mean that they have similar points of view about life and existence, common behaviour and the same taste?
Till I've met her I would definitely say NO!
NO! No ! No!
what a ridiculous thought!
Some people think that the date of our birth(horoscopes bla bla bla...) has huge impact on our habits,personality and way of thinking. Well, I didn't believe that and I am quite sceptical about it still. However,this story's changed my way of thinking a bit :0)
She came to me opening the doors loudly. The first thing I saw were huge leopard design gumboots and then her face flushed red. She was carrying two enormous bags.I thought: O gosh! and nothing more, apart from wondering how the next several months will look like...
Day by day I have been realising that we have a lot in common....similar experiences about sociality, guys,eating and...being independent woman :0)
Everything seemed to be like a puzzle.We even had some body language signs, saying the same words or expressions in the same time or just thinking about the same....One evening I even felt a bit scared observing us chatting.
It's unusual to meet someone who was born on the same day and quite weird to meet that person in your room and realise that she is going to be your roommate for a longer while,isn't it? :)
Anyways,she gave me strength to fight for make my dreams come true, energy to overcome my disability and faith- to believe in myself and other people's kindness.

Cheers, my roommate!

2 comments:

  1. i met another girl who shares our birthday..! she is the girlfriend of my boyfriend (alex)'s best friend... alex grew up trying to be just like his best friend... and i met that girl, and felt so connected with her, we seemed so alike in so many ways... and then i found out that we share the same birthday :)

    AND scarlett johansson shares our birthday! your year, i believe :) cool, huh...

    i dig the blog. keep it up and it will keep you from going crazy in poland... maybe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could meet another person who was born on the same day.Perhaps we could establish prestigious club :D

    ReplyDelete