Sunday, August 23, 2009

Is it possible to replace Keyboard cat by Piano Cracovian cat? Foxy lady’s rulez!

During the whole lovely weekend I was hunting stubbornly ...trying to catch the proper cat for this mission. With no results.
It’s just that F. cat doesnt have strength to play every single day anymore.
Pompie and I found one but it was too scarried of my reddish head and run away.

We even had the chance to use piano. We couldn’t though. Look at this tired of life but still passionate about his hobby cat and tell me the truth:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ


:0)

While walking on the main Square and admiring the folklor products, cute, charming little girl caught our eye. She was playing with her mother’s legs, stucked between them.

She noticed us staring at her and didn’t stop smilling enchantingly.During that moments you realise how beautiful and amazing the world is!



Cracov didn’t suprise me at all, it looks like one huge mess nowadaysŕ renovations, ugly fences and cheeky tourists, nothing new.
I enjoyed eating Pierogi though, sitting next to the Wisła River and laughing quietly at disappointed Police officers who were planning to fine us for drinking!
I also missed drinking tea in unique Tea house.We found one, in Jewish Area- Kazimierz, however it was not as good as the one in Prague. Margarita shisha flavour was sooo tasty though!
In the end I’ve lost train to my town accidentally and I had to find other way to get home. It was raining strongly and I soaked completely!
I still smell the coconut flavour.

No comments:

Post a Comment