Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pog mo thoin - Memories from unpredictible Ireland/2008

Celtic land - Place where I learnt how to survive....how to deal with real problems 
and be responsible.


Breathtaking views...amazingly intense green grass....

various people...and red head fake Irish :)

I wonder why almost everyone considered me as an  Irishwoman :)


Here is my first day in Ballina:


My first sunset:


Meditating and enjoying the Atlantic Ocean's refreshing breath of air:

Traditional greeting in Ireland :)

Connemara..I could stay there forever....

Kylemore Abbey - an 18th century castle now owned by the Benedictine nuns.

Do you think that me wearing this lovely hat would have a chance to

luck into a cool party there?:)



And beloved Achill Island....Windy, humidly but...stunningly!



The CĂ©ide Fields Visitor Centre :) 

And the mayonnaise flag :)


I have started my  trip around Dublin from visiting Guinness Brewery  :) here, on the 8th floor with bird's eye view,carrying 2 pints of Guinness:


Meaningful Sculpture representing all people who died because of hunger in Ireland...


And that's the model of perfect man's hand :)


Panties for 1 euro :)


Custom House:


and green park in front of Dublin Castle:


During Haloween time, I was attracted to one guy:

and found one sweet pumpkin which was wondering whether it is proper to eat sweets or not:

I have also found pretty original bench in the centre of one town:



In the end....common picture of Ireland just for You :)



No comments:

Post a Comment