Monday, November 23, 2009

Turkce biliyorsun? The story about how tough is to deal with Turkish guys :P


Lovely coat....creamy, fluffy and elegant.

I decided to buy it yesterday.There were no size for my slim body, so we arranged a meeting on Monday(today),furthermore: I recognized that salesman was speaking in music for my ears- Turkish language!

As far as I am smart person,I thought about special preparation in order to bargain better.

Imagine Kinia, coming to this guy toay, asking for coat and then saying: nasilsin?turkce biliyorsun?

This guy was soooo shocked! :)

Our conversation went very well, I got discount and eventually he asked me for a date :)



Thank you Onur! I will invite you for my wedding! :P





1 comment:

  1. I am happy that my help worked out! I especially liked the dating part ;) I hope the guy can make you happier :) But I guess you know so well that you gotta be careful with Turkish guys, we are " a bit " dangerous :)

    Thanks for remembering me in the post! B-)

    ReplyDelete