Monday, September 28, 2009

Wamp(ire)s & Chatte Party ! Time for hunting! Bloooooood!


Hen parties become more and more popular way of fun. Here it goes one of them, special for me: I am maid of honour for my Ewcia. The wedding will take place in my lovely city Kielce this Saturday!!!

But first take a look at pictures from this extraordinary kinky night!


2 wamps preparing to go out:

4 cats on the way...



grrrrr......


First task....Dance on the table without shoes! Don't worry...You can make it! :)

First vivid dance



Famished? :)

and....Kinky aspect of our fun....



One of guys felt like getting married too....


Eventually Ewa started to cry and screamed: "I don't want to get married yet!"

What can we do with that.....Ewa was fine afterwards...so no worries for her Handsome fiance :0) Am I right? 


*********************************************************************

I was back at home around 5 am what reminds me about those crazy, exhausting parties in my beloved city...

I look forward to this wedding!





No comments:

Post a Comment