Monday, September 14, 2009

Pompie Mc Pierog and reddish Badger junior's spectacular appearance!

Nothing is going to scary me anymore. Neither being homeless for one night walking carefully through the street and freezing nor chasing the running train! Not even watching pompie wearing white pyjamas!I became completely resistant to all the creepy, disguisting and even horrifying things!!! Over 60 hours in this special place for me. However, this time:

I didn’t work that hard:


And haven’t seen guys cuddling themselves and doing some things like...

I haven't tried Żubrówka lying on the blanket:


What happened then?


At least I saw one young cute boy standing in front of the door staring at me in disbelief completely suprised:


(well,he was not smiling this time like above!)

And Mrs crazy taking us to do shopping:


I've experienced how it’s to be product bought on sale in one of those cool supermarkets :


I’ve eaten my beloved smazeny syr:

 

And blueberry pancakes which didn’t seem to look like real pancakes:


And I wrestled with canim! Who won?I won't write not to affront him :)


I've also spent lovely afternoon with someone who I call Pompie, drinking my favourite kozel and observing small cute dog rolling on the grass....



 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment